- Discover Bologna’s culture and cuisine in one city walking tour
- See highlights like the Duomo, Palazzo d’Accursio, and Palazzo Re Enzo
- Make two stops to taste local foods and wine in the historic center
- Learn about the city’s history and traditions with a guide
Departure & Return
From the central station turn left and then right into Via dell'Indipendenza. After an 8- minute walk you'll find us on your left, right after I Portici Hotel. From the main square go down via dell'Indipendenza and after a 15-minute walk you'll find us on your right, right before I Portici Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Starting time 10.00 am.A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to be confirmed.
- Once confirmed solo travellers can join any time slot.
- If the tour is not confirmed you'll be offered a different time slot or refunded.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Starting time 10.00 am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BikeinBo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.