- Taste your way through Bologna with a food tour
- Sample gourmet coffee and browse market stalls
- Try local specialties including Bolognese ragu
- Watch food artisans make pasta such as tortellini
Departure & Return
At the tobacconist in the corner with Via De Pignattari, just at the right of San Petronio Basilica
End points can change
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Non-eating children under 6 years old do not require a ticket
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not recommended for vegans
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (3km)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour starts with at least 2 people
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Bologna
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Classic Bologna Food Tour.
- "Plenty to eat and drink - you won't be hungry after this tour!" See review