3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The city of Bologna is a rich tapestry of art, culture, cuisine, and music—a UNESCO–listed gem in the heart of Italy. On this morning or afternoon walking tour, follow your guide through Bologna’s medieval streets and find out what makes the city special. Hear the stories behind top attractions including Piazza Maggiore, the Quadrilatero, and the 14th-century San Petronio Basilica, and gain insight into Bologna’s colorful past.
- See the best of UNESCO–listed Bologna on foot with your guide
- Discover top attractions including the Quadrilatero and San Petronio Basilica
- Hear the secrets and hidden backstories behind the city’s landmarks
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
entrance ticket to the Archiginnasio
Departure & Return
Piazza delle Medaglie d'Oro, 40121 Bologna BO, Italy
Piazza Maggiore, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
Via dell'Indipendenza, Bologna BO, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Elisa Cornacchia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bologna : a walk into history?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bologna : a walk into history?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bologna : a walk into history?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bologna : a walk into history?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - ModenaHistorical Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraCategory
Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Bologna University QuarterSanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)