- Visit two of Colombia's top attractions on a private tour
- Discover the legend of El Dorado on a visit to Lake Guatavita
- All entrance fees and a delicious lunch are included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hike on a natural path, good shoes recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- CONTAMOS CON ELEMENTOS DE BIOSEGURIDAD PARA SU TOUR
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY transfers & tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you plan to visit Zipaquira Salt Cathedral, one of the top attractions in Colombia, this is great combined trip, which also includes the Lake Guatavita." See review
- "Long day out to the north of Bogota which offers a range of experiences - geography, history, attractive townships and the famous salt cathedral - with a personal guide and driver." See review
- "If your in Bogota and can find a spare day do this tour" See review