- Full-day Jeep tour of the Bodrum Peninsula
- Follow dirt tracks and back roads
- Visit a rural village and farm
- Enjoy a Turkish lunch on the farm
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels on the Bodrum Peninsula
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate/ main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
Climb over rugged dirt tracks on the way to the high point of the peninsula, passing through a scenic landscape of pine forests.
Visit Camlik village, a community known for traditional stone houses, and see a pond that’s home to a group of sea turtles.
Get a glimpse of rural life on a village farm, where you’ll have the option to ride a donkey, feed chickens, and learn about Turkish beekeeping. Sit down to a hearty lunch prepared by the farm hosts, then climb back into the Jeeps for an afternoon of exploring.
After a day of back roads, cool off at a beach on the Ciftlik Gulf, where you can swim, sunbathe, or just enjoy the sea breeze. This full-day tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Jeep Safari around Bodrum Peninsula with lunch.