Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Bodrum is one of Turkey’s most scenic beach resorts, but the most stunning spots are out on the open water. During this fun-filled cruise along the Bodrum coastline, you’ll hop a sailing boat to discover out-of-the-way islands and caves, including hidden spots only accessible to boats. Bathe in an all-natural hot spring, snorkel in crystal-clear water, and dine on a delicious onboard lunch.
- A full-day island cruise from Bodrum, with lunch onboard
- Discover hidden caves, bays, and hot water springs—many only accessible to boats
- Enjoy a relaxing outing on the open water, with snorkeling, sunbathing, and hot spring visit
- Dine on a tasty lunch spread onboard the boat, surrounded by stunning natural scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Transfer from Akyarlar, Turgutreis, Gumusluk, Golturkbuku, Gundogan is not included
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Daily Boat Trip in Bodrum with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Daily Boat Trip in Bodrum with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Daily Boat Trip in Bodrum with Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Daily Boat Trip in Bodrum with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Daily Boat Trip in Bodrum with Lunch
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBodrumWater Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraWater Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosWater Tours - MarmarisFull-day Tours - MarmarisCategory