- A rugged adventure to off-the-beaten-track sights of the Bodrum Peninsula—with hotel transfers
- In a jeep 4x4, get off-road access to remote and secluded corners—untouched by other tourists
- Dig into a tasty Turkish lunch spread, prepared especially for you in a traditional village
- Get a peek at rural life in Turkey with visits to idyllic villages, woodlands, and waterfalls
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotel security gate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Bodrum Jeep Safari with Lunch.