- Have the personalized experience of a small group
- Get exclusive Delray Beach recommendations
- Taste over six locally prepared dishes
- Drink three different alcoholic beverages
Departure & Return
Your tour guide will be standing in front of Wine Social House
The tour ends at the last spot, Death or Glory. This is about a 6 minute walk (0.3 miles) back to the first stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Craft Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Delray Beach Happy Hour Tour.