- Small-group tour of no more than 14 people ensures a more personal experience
- Includes use of all safety equipment: No need to provide your own
- Combine abseiling with a canyon adventure in a stunning setting
- Includes lunch and pickup/drop-off from a convenient location
Departure & Return
We are Based inside the Blue Mountains YHA. 207 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780 Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- We cater for all dietary requirements.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY High and Wild Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Canyoning Experience at Stunning Empress Canyon.