- Lunch is included to refuel you during the day
- Suitable for beginner or more experienced abseilers
- Your expert guides will ensure your safety at every step
- A moderate level of fitness is recommended for hiking to/from abseils
Departure & Return
We are Based inside the Blue Mountains YHA. 207 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780 Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum age for this tour is 14 yrs
- You need to have reasonable fitness levels.
- No major fear of heights
- Good footwear either running shoes (sneakers) or hiking shoes
- A litre of water
- Sensible outdoor clothing
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY High and Wild Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Juggler Canyon and Abseiling Adventure Blue Mountains.