8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: Russian
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
6 Rue Monin, 41000 Blois, France
Coming from Reneaulme street, second house on the left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Geometry Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour Loire Valley Wines & Castles?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour Loire Valley Wines & Castles?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour Loire Valley Wines & Castles?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour Loire Valley Wines & Castles?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBloisFood Tours - ParisBus Tours - ParisWine Tastings - ParisHistorical Tours - ParisFull-day Tours - ParisFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - Deauville CityBus Tours - Deauville CityWine Tastings - Deauville CityHistorical Tours - Deauville CityFull-day Tours - Deauville CityCategory