- Full day Marlborough wine tasting tour from Blenheim or Picton, including Marlborough Sounds cruise
- Go behind the scenes with a tour and tasting at several Marlborough wineries
- Sample classic Marlborough wines such as Sauvignon Blanc
- Enjoy a delicious lunch (own expense) overlooking the Marlborough Sounds
- Sample fresh seafood as you cruise around the Marlborough Sounds
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen as your guide explains the popularity of its signature Sauvignon Blanc wine, and learn how its unique combination of soil and climate help create its distractive taste. Along the way, stop at several different wineries and cellar doors, where you’ll have chance to stroll around the vineyards, peek inside the wineries, and enjoy wine tasting.
After a morning of wine tasting, continue to the magnificent valleys of the Marlborough Sounds, where you’ll have time for lunch (own expense) at a waterfront restaurant. Then, hop aboard for a scenic sightseeing cruise around the Marlborough Sounds, accompanied by a platter of fresh local seafood and a glass of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
After soaking up the spectacular scenery, return to shore, where your driver will be waiting to take your back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking (larger groups by arrangement)
- A minimum of 2 people
- The afternoon cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marlborough Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Marlborough Wine Tour and Cruise from Blenheim.
- "A stop at the chocolate factory on the way home." See review