- 4-hour Wairau Valley and Marlborough gourmet tasting tour from Blenheim
- Visit local artisan markets, roadside fruit stalls, chocolatiers, and cheese shops in the Wairau Valley
- Sample a variety of regional specialties including wines, oils, cheeses, and fresh fruits
- Customize your itinerary to explore the sights that interest you most
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, wine tasting, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
All passengers are picked up at their requested destination hotel, motel, air b and b or other. They must mention this on their booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age for booking is 7 years due to no availability for booster or baby seat
- Booster and baby seats are subject to availability (If needed, this option must be requested in advance during booking)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms