Don’t worry—here are some similar options
45 minutes to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre’s Dangerous Skies exhibition tells the incredible stories of World War II’s unsung aviation heroes. See impeccably-restored bombers and fighter planes from the era and immerse yourself in the museum’s Battle of Stalingrad Experience, a multimedia extravaganza that throws you right in the middle of the infamous siege. Skip the lines and book a special guided tour of the exhibit to learn more about these stories.
- Learn about Russia’s ‘Night Witches’, a notorious all-woman bombing squad
- See how Wellington’s famous Weta Workshop built the mannequins
- For the enthusiast, self-guided tours of the exhibit are also available
- Take home a memory: souvenirs for young and old are available in the shop
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointOmaka Aviation Heritage Centre, 79 Aerodrome Road, Blenheim 7272 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Coffee Kiosk and light refreshments available
- Souvenirs available for purchase
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Dangerous Skies WWII Exhibition - Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Dangerous Skies WWII Exhibition - Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 16787P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBlenheimAttractions & Museums - South IslandMuseum Tickets & Passes - South IslandAttractions & Museums - PictonMuseum Tickets & Passes - PictonAttractions & Museums - WellingtonMuseum Tickets & Passes - WellingtonCategory