3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Thai Spring Rolls
Learn how to make these truly irresistible morish snacks from scratch.
Thai Minced Chicken Salad (Larb Gai)
A zesty light combination of minced chicken, mint, basil and red onions dressed with lime juice, fish sauce and ground red chiles.
Thai Green Curry with Fragrant Jasmine Rice
Learn how to cook this wonderful dish including how to blend together the correct ingredients for the spice paste.
All cooking equipment and ingredients
A 'My Exotic Kitchen' recipe folder and the recipe cards for the dishes prepared in the class
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
B31 2BH , Heath Rd S, Birmingham B31 2BH, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
We are located in Bournville very close to Cadbury World
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with peanut allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Exotic Kitchen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBirminghamCooking Classes - West MidlandsCooking Classes - OxfordCooking Classes - ManchesterCategory