1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover a secluded oasis in the midst of the city on a visit to Birmingham’s Winterbourne House and Botanic Garden. Learn about site’s history as you explore its 7 acres of cultivated gardens and restored Edwardian-style property, and enjoy an intimate glimpse of around 6000 unique floral species. Book ahead to guarantee entry, and take advantage of extended daily opening hours to visit at a time that suits you.
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Learn about the site’s Edwardian and 20th-century influences
- Ideal day out for keen gardeners, history buffs, and families
- Purchase tickets in advance to avoid time spent waiting
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointWinterbourne House and Garden
1/10/2022 - 12/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY University of Birmingham
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesBirminghamNature and Wildlife - West MidlandsAttractions & Museums - West MidlandsNature and Wildlife - OxfordAttractions & Museums - OxfordNature and Wildlife - ManchesterAttractions & Museums - ManchesterCategory