Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
117 Tours & Activities
242 Tours & Activities
Anaeho'omalu Bay Tours
5 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point69-1081 Ku'uali'i Pl, Waikoloa Village, HI 96738, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers 17 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver
- When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach. Come in your swimsuit and any outerwear that may come in contact with water.
- Hats,towels, & non-spray sunscreen.
- Infant (0-3) free
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Afternoon Wildlife-watching cruise from Waikoloa (no Snorkel)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Afternoon Wildlife-watching cruise from Waikoloa (no Snorkel)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Afternoon Wildlife-watching cruise from Waikoloa (no Snorkel)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 2774P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiWhale Watching - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - MauiWhale Watching - MauiNature and Wildlife - OahuWhale Watching - OahuCategory
Hilo Cruise PortKalapanaParker RanchHulihee PalaceHualalai VolcanoKaʻu Coffee MillPuako Bay Mauna LoaKahaluu Beach ParkKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)Kealakekua BaySt. Benedict's Painted ChurchKaumana Caves State ParkKailua PierKolekole FallsNaha StoneHawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Rainbow FallsKahua RanchAkaka Falls