6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is famous for its ever-flowing lava and the planet’s most massive active volcano. This tour journeys to top natural landmarks in and around the park. Visit Rainbow Falls, Richardson black sand beach, Historic Banyan Drive, Liliuokalani Gardens, Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory, Akatsuka Orchid Nursery, and the active volcano of Kilauea. You also get the opportunity to walk through a lava tube.
- Visit top sites around Hilo like Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- See the area’s only black sand beach and walk through a lava tube
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water available
- Hilo Port or Hilo Harbor pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hilo Port or Hilo Harbor pickup and drop-off
Lunch Stop - Un-hosted
All Fees and Taxes
Fully Narrated Tour
Gratuities are recommended
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide proper contact phone number for pickup arrangments
- Hilo Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Volcanoes National Park weather changes are frequent, please bring warm clothing.
- Need to provide : Arrival date and time, departure date and time, name of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dynamic Tour Maui
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hawaii Volcano Adventure Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hawaii Volcano Adventure Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hawaii Volcano Adventure Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hawaii Volcano Adventure Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hawaii Volcano Adventure Tour from Hilo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHiloShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuHistorical Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuCategory
Kahua RanchKailua PierOriginal King Kamehameha StatueImiloa Astronomy CenterSt. Benedict's Painted ChurchLiliuokalani GardensIsaac Hale Beach ParkKolekole FallsKohala CoastHawaiian Volcano ObservatoryRoyal Kona Coffee CenterHiilawe FallsWaimeaKapohoHonaunau BayKahaluu Beach ParkAkaka FallsHonokohau HarborKona Coffee Living History FarmAkatsuka Orchid Gardens