Explore our promoted experiences
- Snorkel with manta rays on this Big Island adventure led by an expert guide
- Watch the Kona sunset before dipping into the water
- Sit back with light refreshments and snacks on board the boat
- Enjoy complimentary use of all snorkel equipment
Departure & Return
After turning into the harbor, TAKE the very first road to the RIGHT. Follow the road, pass Gentry's Kona Marine and a small gas station -Sea Store and Deli on the left, then TURN LEFT. As you drive in, you will see a small brown roof building to the right (restrooms). Meet crew under the pavilion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must have previous snorkeling experience
- Must be comfortable in the water, be comfortable using floatation if needed (we have Ride Along option available for non-swimmers)
- Must be in good health and fit condition, must be able to climb a short ladder
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled by the supplier, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Recommended to bring towel, clothes for change, sweatshirt or light jacket
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 2 years old; maximum age allowed is 70 years old (unless approved by the supplier)
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems or injuries within the last 3 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers in an advanced pregnancy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hang Loose Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The water can get cold so keep that in mind." See review
- "Whether you can swim or not does not matter as you will be provided numerous safety device to ensure your encounter." See review
- "Bring warm clothes after to be comfortable on the way back (: Also remember to relax and enjoy every single moment of the beautiful manta rays!" See review