- Take a sunset cruise on the luxurious trimaran Hokulani with drinks and snacks offered onboard
- Sail to ‘Manta Ray Village’ to observe the tropical ocean giants in their natural habitat
- Float on the water’s surface on a one-of-a-kind “manta floatation device”and see the creatures down below
- Feel secure with an expert led safety briefing and use of all snorkel gear
Departure & Return
Call the office for seasonal check in times at 808-322-2500. Check in location for Hokulani at Keauhou Bay's finger pier located at the end of Kaleiopapa Street continuing past the boat ramps. You may park on Kaleiopapa Street. Hokulani is a 45 ft Trimaran with a blue sail bag.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Paradise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Snorkel with Manta Rays Guaranteed.