Are you interested in?
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Tours
37 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
53 Tours & Activities
238 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the world’s most active volcano on a private eco tour around Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. These 3- and 6-hour, education-based explorations focus on the native flora and fauna, the geology and the amazing Hawaiian culture that still thrives on the volcano today. Experience the highlights of Kilauea’s summit area, including a sunset eruption viewing or hike to both the hidden and highlight areas of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Explore the world’s most active volcano
- Hike Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Watch a sunset eruption
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lights and gloves for exploration inside lava tubes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
National Park Entrance Fee (USD $30/vehicle)
Departure & Return
Departure PointVolcano House, 1 Crater Rim Drive, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, HI 96718, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 25 people per booking
- Flexible departure time means that after creating your booking, you will have to contact the local operator to inform them of your preferred departure time. At this time you may also discuss your preferred tour itinerary with them
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kilauea EcoGuides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Eco Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Eco Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Eco Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Eco Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 11069P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBig Island of Hawaii4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiHiking - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiEco Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiHiking - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiEco Tours - MauiExtreme - MauiWalking Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - Maui4WD Tours - OahuSporting Events - OahuBus Tours - OahuHiking - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuEco Tours - OahuExtreme - OahuWalking Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuCategory
Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Hamakua CoastParker RanchKohalaImiloa Astronomy CenterKolekole FallsHawiKapohoWailuku River State ParkMountain Thunder Coffee PlantationKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)Captain Cook MonumentPunaluʻu Black Sand BeachHualalai VolcanoMauna Loa Macadamia Nut FactoryHilo Cruise PortHonokohau HarborSaddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)Akaka FallsKaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park