- Sail and see manta rays feed after dark
- Small-group tour (maximum 16): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about manta rays from your guides
- Enjoy a hot tea on board
Departure & Return
We launch out of KEAUHOU BAY, The physical address is the address of the bay and will not take you to our check-in location. Copy & paste this link into your GPS for Check-in location: https://goo.gl/maps/RB9wWXu538LKRVkt6 Allow 20-30 minutes’ drive time from airport or downtown Kailua- Kona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Electronic Waiver required to be signed prior to tour
- Near public transportation
- Must be able to climb up a metal ladder resting on a pontoon to get back in the boat
- Must be under 285lbs
- All participating guests must know how to swim and tread water
- Arrive 5-10 min prior to check-in time to find parking
- This is a wild and free excursion. No refunds are given in the event we do not get to view mantas the night of your tour.
- If you are unable to swim and would like to remain on the boat, we welcome you. "Ride alongs" are a paid ticket as it is a reserved seat on the boat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have full discretion to refuse service to guests based on attire, behavior, physical fitness & condition
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Discoveries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "short trip to the manta ray viewing area, some touts travel 20 minutes each way so it gets real cold going back." See review