Departure & Return
*Check-in is 40 minutes prior to departure time* Our white "Hawaii Island and Ocean Tours" pick-up truck and check in is located next to the public restroom. Check in attendant will check you in at the picnic table.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- In order to book this tour; You must be able to independently climb a vertical ladder attached to the boat to exit the water. Not recommended for those who have recently undergone surgery or who may have mobility restrictions.
- Prior swim and snorkeling experience required. Please contact tour provider directly if you can't swim or haven't been snorkeling before. 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1.6
- Not recommended for those who have recently undergone surgery or who may have mobility restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Island & Ocean Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Keauhou Manta Ray Night Snorkel in Kailua-Kona.