- Whale-watching catamaran tour from Kona, Hawaii
- Learn all about whales as you cruise the Kona coastline
- Watch humpback whales as they migrate past the Hawaiian Islanda
- Whale sighting guaranteed or come back free on a different day
Departure & Return
As you enter Honokohau Harbor, continue straight, do not turn right. Park at the fuel dock. Continue on foot to the end of the road and on your right you will see the "Hawaii Nautical" sign at Outer Basin Slip 39, vessel "Honi Olani".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands