Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views along the Kohala-Kona coast
- Watch the dreamy sunset over the Pacific Ocean
- Live commentary on-board ensures you don’t miss anything
- Fully stocked bar on the boat and two drinks coupons included
Departure & Return
Address: Anaehoomalu Bay (A-Bay) Address: 69-1081 Kuualii Place, Waikoloa, HI 96738 Park at the ABay beach parking lot and walk along the beach toward the middle. Look for the orange Hawaii Nautical check in sign near the 2 prominent coconut trees.
|Monday - Sunday:||04:15 PM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years to consume alcohol
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Meet at 4:15pm at Anaehoomalu Bay on the beach at the Hawaii Nautical orange sign
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands