- Spend the day exploring the Kona coast with a professional guide
- Learn about the region’s culture and scenery with a local insider
- Visit top destinations like Hulihe'e Palace and Honaunau national park
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Outdoor Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Kona Coast to Place of Refuge Small Group Shore Excursion & Tour.