- Snorkel cruise along Kealakekua Bay
- Snorkeling adventure in the warm waters
- Delicious breakfast including Kona coffee
- Huge water slide
- Lunch including plant based
Departure & Return
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at the Fair Wind office located on Keauhou Bay. We board the boat promptly 10 minutes prior to departure. The vessel leaves on time and cannot come back to pick you up if you are late. **No refunds or reschedules will be provided for late arrivals.**
What To Expect
When your boat reaches Kealakekua Bay, snorkel alongside colorful fish with provided equipment and onboard instruction. Slip down the boat's water slide, jump from the high dive, or float along on one of the many floatation toys provided.
A delicious lunch awaits you after snorkeling. Afterward, your boat will make its way back to your departure point in Keauhou Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fair Wind Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands