- Snorkel among some of the 600+ species of marine that call Kealakekua Bay home
- Learn about Kealakekua Bay's connection with British explorer Captain Cook
- Jump in the water with a pod of wild spinner dolphins on an optional swimming experience
- Great way to get an in-depth look at Hawaii's amazing marine life
Departure & Return
Please join us at Bite Me Sportfishing Logo and Charter Shop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Spend the next 45 minutes of your trip enjoying snorkeling amidst the area’s mix of vibrant reefs. Depending on where you go you might see creatures like sea turtles, coral, tropical fish, and much more. During the winter, Humpback whales have been known to frequent the area as well. Once you’re back up on deck, you’ll also learn about the historical significance of the area, known for its connection to British explorer Captain Cook.
Continue your trip by heading out to find the pod of wild spinner dolphins that frequents the bay. Those who selected the dolphin swimming package will then have the opportunity to jump in the water with these wild fish, a magical experience that is sure to delight. You’ll return back to the harbor at the conclusion of your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants four and under must provide their own life vests
- Collasible wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bite Me Sportfishing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Dolphin Encounter and Reef Snorkel.