- Light snacks to keep you fueled up
- Use of snorkel gear, boogie boards, and flotation devices
- Use of reef-safe sunscreen
- Follow a guide on a snorkel tour of the Captain Cook Monument
Departure & Return
Check in location for Hokulani is at 1:45pm at Keauhou Bay's finger pier located at the end of Kaleiopapa Street continuing past the boat ramps. You may park on Kaleiopapa Street. Hokulani is a 45 ft Trimaran with a blue sail bag. The boat departs Keauhou Bay at 2pm. Contact 808-322-2500.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Advise Staff of any Dietary Restrictions 24 hrs prior to tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Paradise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Sail & Snorkel to the Captain Cook Monument .