- Explore the ancient city of Bethlehem on foot during this private walking tour
- Immerse yourself in the stories of ancient figures like Emperor Justinian, the Virgin Mary and Jesus
- Learn about the ancient methods of olive oil production at the Al Bad Museum
- Private guide ensures personalized attention and service
Departure & Return
Take bus 234 from Damascus Gate in Jerusalem to the last stop Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint, once you get off the bus, follow everything to cross to Bethlehem side where your guide will be waiting to meet you once you cross.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michael Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Bethlehem Full Day Private Tour.