Departure & Return
This option is to meet is the best option, but if the person have a local number, and we can be in contact with them, we can pick them up as soon as you come to Bethlehem. To come from Jerusalem, you need to go to Damascus Gate and get the bus 231 that come to Bethlehem.
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dani Alternative Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.