2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Bern's Old City was established in the 12th century, and its arcades, fountains, and medieval infrastructure have contributed to the area's listing as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover this historic part of the city and much more on this private Bern walking tour. You can follow your guide to learn about the late-Gothic architecture, spot historic churches and squares, and admire the former residence of Albert Einstein.
- Discover the best of Bern with a guide on this private city walking tour
- Explore the Old City, see the Cathedral of Bern, and stroll on the Kramgasse
- Admire the Mosesbrunnen and Simsonbrunnen—two of Bern's historic fountains
- Meet-up at Münsterplatz, a central plaza in the heart of Old Town Bern
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Departure & Return
Münsterplatz, 3011 Bern, Switzerland
Spitalgasse 44, 3011 Bern, Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBernCity Tours - NeuchâtelWalking Tours - NeuchâtelCity Tours - InterlakenWalking Tours - InterlakenCity Tours - LauterbrunnenWalking Tours - LauterbrunnenCategory