3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the history and impact of the Berlin Wall on a bike tour along the former site. With a guide, hear stories and facts about events in Berlin after World War II, why the wall was built, what life was like for people on both sides and what led to the wall’s fall. As you pedal, you’ll pass by sights like Potsdamer Platz, Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate.
- Berlin Wall bike tour
- Learn about the rise and fall of the wall from a knowledgeable guide
- Hear stories about life in Berlin during the era of the wall
- Pedal past sites like the Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle and helmet
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Knaackstraße 97, 10435 Berlin, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Berlin on Bike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour in Small Groups?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour in Small Groups?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour in Small Groups?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour in Small Groups
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBerlinMountain Bike Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamMountain Bike Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockMountain Bike Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Berlin Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum (Berlin Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum)TeufelsbergPotsdam's GardensMärkisches MuseumFriedrichstadt-PalastBerlin City Hall (Rotes Rathaus)Berlin Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)Berlin TV Tower Restaurant Allied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)Potsdamer PlatzTierpark BerlinBerlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)Oberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)Art Library (Kunstbibliothek)Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)Hackesche HöfeBerlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom)Schwules Museum (Gay Museum)German-Russian Museum Berlin-KarlshorstBerlin Hauptbahnhof