- Small-group guided Segway tour of Berlin
- Select your route from different options
- Learn about WWII history as you cruise through iconic city squares including Potsdamer Platz
- Take in top city attractions such as Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, and the Reichstag
Departure & Return
Checkin at Hotel Neuer Fritz Berlin (Concierge, Workspace), Friedrichstr. 106, Berlin Mitte
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Style your own Segway Tour - new sharing light - private individual Tours
- Minimum age is 14 years / personal ID is required
- Learn the skills to drive a Segway in view minutes with our Pro-Segway Trainer
- Our Segway City Guards adjusting save groupspeed to daily traffic situation
- Please arrive at the departure point 10 minutes prior to starttime
- Comfortable and weather-proof clothes and shoes recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight Limit is between: 999 pounds (45kg) and not more than 230 pounds (115kg)
- Most travelers can participate
- Meetingpoint new checkin at: Hotel Neuer Fritz Berlin
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY COOLTOURINGS GmbH Co. KG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands