3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an excellent primer and introduction to Berlin on this private 3-hour tour. See some of the main landmarks and sites as the guide regales you with historical anecdotes, bringing the past right into the present. See Hitler's Bunker, the Brandenburg Gate, remnants of the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie and Museum Island, among many others. The tour can be customized to your preferences. Also, consider the optional visit to the Reichstag at the end of the tour.
- 3-hour private walking tour of Berlin
- See such sites as remnants of the Berlin Wall, the Topography of Terror, Potsdamer Platz and Checkpoint Charlie, among other spots
- Customize the tour to your own liking
- Learn about the history and culture of Berlin from the knowledgeable local guide
- End the tour either at Museum Island or the Reichstag to explore on your own
- Private tour ensures ample amounts of attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel or private residence in Berlin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Friend in Berlin UG
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-Hour Walking Tour of Berlin with Optional Reichstag Visit?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-Hour Walking Tour of Berlin with Optional Reichstag Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-Hour Walking Tour of Berlin with Optional Reichstag Visit?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 3-Hour Walking Tour of Berlin with Optional Reichstag Visit
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinCity Tours - PotsdamWalking Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockCity Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Berlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)Allied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)Potsdamer PlatzBebelplatzMärkisches MuseumMauerparkGendarmenmarktClassic Remise BerlinTeufelsbergKarl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)New Guardhouse (Neue Wache)MACHmit! Museum for Children (Kindermuseum MachtMit)FriedrichshainNew SynagogueFriedrichstrasseMuseum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)Ethnological Museum of Berlin (Ethnologisches Museum)Hackescher MarktReichstagSt. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)