- Half-day tour of Cold War Berlin including a trip out to Teufelsberg
- Learn about the history of the Cold War from the knowledgeable guide
- Visit some important Cold War spots in Berlin, including the remainders of the Wall and the Palace of Tears
- Head out to Teufelsberg, the sites of a major plot to intercept messages from the east
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you at the front door of Park Inn by Radisson, Berlin, Alexanderplatz 7, 10178 Berlin, Germany. Next to Burger King entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The walk up to Teufelsberg can be a little steep and muddy after it rains and takes about 25 minutes at a casual pace.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Berlin Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.