40 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Say goodbye subway and hello 360-degree views when you book this hop-on, hop-off ticket on a classic open-top bus. Two great routes, with live guides or recorded commentary. Cover Berlin’s central attractions, and the app lets you track the next bus in real time. Opt for a 24-hour ticket, a 48-hour ticket with a walking tour, or a 48-hour deluxe ticket with walking tour and river cruise.
- See the Berlin sights from an open-top bus on two city-center routes
- Live guides and recorded commentary bring the city’s history to life
- Upgrade to add a walking tour and river cruise
- Choose between a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket to suit your itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Free Walking Tour with Premium and Deluxe
Free River Cruise with Deluxe
Unlimited Hop on Hop off
Free Original Berlin Currywurst wit Premium and Deluxe
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours Berlin Gmbh
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big Bus Berlin Hop on Hop off tour with Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Bus Berlin Hop on Hop off tour with Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Bus Berlin Hop on Hop off tour with Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Bus Berlin Hop on Hop off tour with Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Also it wasn’t 100% clear which Chanel in the headphones to listen to to get the English guide- some I for on a sticker next to Chanel changer would be useful." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBerlinHop on Hop Off - PotsdamBus Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - PotsdamAudio Guides - PotsdamHop on Hop Off - RostockBus Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockAudio Guides - RostockHop on Hop Off - PoznanBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanAudio Guides - PoznanCategory
Berlin City Hall (Rotes Rathaus)Bode MuseumKaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens)Otto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)Berlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)Berlin Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)German Historical Museum (Deutsches Historisches Museum)Nineties Berlin: Multimedia ExhibitionPotsdam's GardensEphraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)DDR MuseumSoviet War Memorial TiergartenKaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche)Sanssouci PalacePhotography Museum (Museum für Fotografie)Art Library (Kunstbibliothek)KulturforumTiergarten ParkOld Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof)New Synagogue