- Explore Berlin’s Cold War-era sights on a 3.5-hour walking tour
- Visit famous landmarks such as Checkpoint Charlie and the East Side Gallery
- Learn about the 40-year history of the Cold War and its effects on Berlin
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide
Departure & Return
Very easy and central location to find, I will be with big black picture folder
The tour will end in Alexander platz, the central plaza of east Berlin
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise your preferred departure time at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nadav Jacobs Berlin experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms