Departure & Return
If using GPS, put 'Thon Hotel Orion' into your device. However, we meet at the fortress across the street. GPS doesn't work properly if putting in "Bergen Fortress". You'll see the walls and entrance to the fortress from the hotel, and I'm standing there 10 minutes before the start time.
We finish in the city centre at the Blue stone - it's a sculpture on the main pedestrian street just a three minute walk from Bergen's main attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Love Bergen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Walking Tour in Bergen of the Past and Present.