- Discover the natural beauty of Western Norway
- 6-hour tour takes you to fjords, waterfalls, and scenic villages
- Local guide shares information on history and culture
- Small group size guaranteed
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Start time for this tour is at 09:30am. Pick-up from hotels/port start at 09:00am. During the pick-up round we may stop at several pick-up locations.
We pick-up from any hotel in Bergen city area, all of the cruise ship terminals and any private address within city limits. If not departing from a hotel, please, provide the address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide: English, Norwegian, Russian
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY JANDIS AS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by GUIDED TOUR: Queen of the Fjords - mini-tour from Bergen, 6 hours.