2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
Local professional driver-guide
Lunch pack for glacier hike
Hiking shoes and rain gear (depending on available sizes)
Car ferry fees
Entrance fees to museums etc.
Train and passenger ferry / fjord cruise tickets
Meals and accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private driver guide meets you at the lobby of your hotel in Bergen centre, at the gate of your cruise ship terminal, or in the arrival hall of Bergen airport.
- Flesland Airport, Bergen Norway
- Cruise Terminal Bergen, Skoltegrunnskaien 1, 5003 Bergen, Norway
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/18/2022 - 9/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JANDIS AS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Round Trip from Bergen: THE GRAND SOGNEFJORD – fjords, waterfalls, glacier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Round Trip from Bergen: THE GRAND SOGNEFJORD – fjords, waterfalls, glacier?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Round Trip from Bergen: THE GRAND SOGNEFJORD – fjords, waterfalls, glacier?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Round Trip from Bergen: THE GRAND SOGNEFJORD – fjords, waterfalls, glacier
11 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 40 minutes
6 hours 12 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBergenRail Tours - Western NorwayBus Tours - Western NorwayOvernight Tours - Western NorwayNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayMulti-day Tours - Western NorwayWater Tours - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayHistorical Tours - Western NorwayCategory