Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore some of the best of west Norway's nature without the hassle of traveling in a tour group on this full-day private day trip from Bergen. In the company of just your party (up to eight people) and a guide, soak up the views of mountains and lakes, and make stops at two waterfalls ,as you head toward Hardangerfjord. Traveling by ferry (ticket included) cross the fjord to Jondal for an up-close view of the glacier. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Travel by ferry over the fjord and see the sights from the water: Ticket included
- Skip the crowds and travel in just the company of your party and a private guide
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel
- Soak up views of mountains, fjords, and a glacier in peace and quiet
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch at the glacier site (45 euros per person if requested in advance)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the centrally located Bergen hotels or private addresses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Folgefonna Glacier from Bergen?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to Folgefonna Glacier from Bergen?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to Folgefonna Glacier from Bergen
12 hours 55 minutes
11 hours 55 minutes
11 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBergenBus Tours - Western NorwayNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayFull-day Tours - Western NorwayCategory