3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The steep climb on the Stoltzekleiven path to the Sandviksfløyen viewpoint is one of Bergen’s most popular hikes, taking around 1.5 hours to reach the top. On this tour, enjoy a guided trek to the mountaintop, where you will be rewarded with stunning views over Bergen and the surrounding mountains and fjords. Return via an alternative trail, passing through beautiful valleys and mountain lakes.
- Guided moderate-level hike on the Stoltzekleiven path
- Stunning views over Bergen from the summit
- Ascend and descend via different routes
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointDreggsallmenningen 1, 5003 Bergen, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is at the entrance to Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Bergen city center (Bryggen embankment).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JANDIS AS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during GUIDED TOUR: Hiking to Stoltzekleiven?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during GUIDED TOUR: Hiking to Stoltzekleiven?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during GUIDED TOUR: Hiking to Stoltzekleiven?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 66439P37