- Spectacular views as you cruise the Sognefjord, Norway’s longest fjord
- Ride the famous Flam Railway through the mountains
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from Bergen
- Personalized small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
The guide will meet you 7.30 am at the Express Boat Terminal in Bergen centrum, a short walk from most hotels.. Look for "Guided Fjord Tours" sign.
The tour ends at Bergen Railway Station in Bergen centrum, a short walk from most hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Fjord Tours - Bergen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Guided day tour to Flam - incl Sognefjord Cruise and Flam Railway .