Are you interested in?
24 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
132 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Venture alongside Norway’s most stunning coastal landscapes on this round-trip cruise from Bergen to Rosendal, the fastest day trip excursion. Pre-booked tickets include over five hours of free time to explore Norway’s second-longest fjord. Wander the gardens of Barionet, a 17th-century manor estate, or upgrade to include a glacier tour of rugged Folgefonna National Park.
- Pre-booked round-trip cruise tickets from Bergen to Rosendal, in stunning Hardangerfjord
- Lounge on scenic sundecks and enjoy onboard refreshments for sale, including beer and wine
- Pay on-site for supplementary guided tours of Barionet Castle or Folgefonna National Park
- Hit the highlights and back in a single day—the quickest return cruise available
Saved to wishlist!
Cultural and Scenic views
Food and drinks
Any admission fees to attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointBergen, Bergen, Hordaland, Western Norway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A camera is advised to take with you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bergen to Hardangerfjord Fjord Adventure?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bergen to Hardangerfjord Fjord Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9444P84
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBergen4WD Tours - Western NorwaySporting Events - Western NorwayWater Tours - Western NorwayExtreme - Western NorwayDay Cruises - Western NorwayHalf-day Tours - Western NorwayCategory