- Shore excursion timed to your ship's arrival and departure
- Soak up views of western Norway's most stunning scenery
- Spot wildlife, including seals and goats, and sample the fresh mountain water
- Ideal choice for those with a limited time in port
Departure & Return
The Rodne Fjord cruise boat is located at Zachariasbryggen quay Bergen at the Fish Market. Returning to the same place. This is where we meet for your cruise.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Very relaxed good sightseeing trip around the fjords, good length of time, snacks provided on the boat too" See review