4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the beauty of Norwegian nature on this self-guided hike of Mount Ulriken, the highest of the Seven Mountains that surround Bergen, Norway. Catch the scenic views over the city and of the fjords and mountains. This hike is a shorter alternative to the Vidden hike, from Mount Ulriken to Mount Floyen.
- Experience the scenery of Norway up close with this hike
- This hike is ideal for cruise passengers who are short on time
- Rent hiking poles to help with your hike
- Return trip on the Mount Ulriken cable car is included
Saved to wishlist!
Bus return from the city center
Return Mt. Ulriken cable car.
App with all necessary points and routes, tour information about the places along the route.
Departure & Return
Holmedalsgården 4, 5003 Bergen, Norway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Rent of hiking poles (NOK 75 for two)
- Age limit: Recommended age limit 6 years. Suitable for families.
- OPERATED BY Bergen Base Camp
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31849P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBergen4WD Tours - Western NorwaySporting Events - Western NorwayBus Tours - Western NorwayHiking - Western NorwayTrolley Tours - Western NorwayNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayExtreme - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayCategory