Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
7pm at the public dock at Baia di Parè in Valmadrera (LC). Our boat will be recognized by our logo. We'll get in touch at your arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend: water, comfy clothes and shoes, windproof jacket, bags or backpacks that can be completely closed / sunglassed, swimsuit and towel in hot summer nights
- Most travelers can participate
- Lofe vests available on board for you to swim in complete safety
- Exclusive experience for two people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orizzonti Lake Como
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience