4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Travel to and from the Madu River in true Asian style—with none of the haggling hassles—on your personal tuk-tuk 3-wheeler for this half-day wetland safari. As you cruise, see mangroves, cinnamon plantations, temples, and prawn farms, all scattered across more than 20 islands, and watch for wildlife including crocodiles and water monitors. Along the way, savor a uniquely Asian beauty treatment: a pedicure by live fish.
- Cruise the Madu River wetlands with their mangroves and cinnamon plantations
- Enjoy a fish spa, where fish nibble away the dead skin on your feet
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Relax with 2-way door-to-door private transfers by tuk-tuk 3-wheeler
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private tuk tuk
Departure & Return
in between 07:00 and 17:00
Return DetailsSame location where picked you up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ceylenese
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 66778P14
Compare Similar Experiences
Wet land safari at madu river
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursBentotaHistorical Tours - Southern ProvinceHistorical Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - HikkaduwaCategory