Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Udawalawe National Park with ease on a private safari
- Breakfast, lunch, and admission tickets are included
- Taking a private tour lets you tweak your itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don’t have to find a meeting point
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a full package activity which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bentota Travel Mart
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff